Back office styling and maintenance updates (the invisible stuff).
2020 Highlights of back-office updates
We have been diligently busy in the background working on a number of improvements and adding options. Here are some of the main highlights in no particular order:
Look and feel
- The back-office look and feel has been updated to give a different bootstrap responsive colour and feel since the 2019 version.
- Refreshed Color Persona logos
- PayPal interface changed behind the scenes for security and compatibility with the latest API’s.
- Timezone settings can be changed to allow you to view the reports and PDF file using your localised timezone.
- Email tracking functionality has be updated to send emails to Agents of failures with Full error message text, which will help you to narrow down why the email failed to send.
- The landing page Labelled cards links have been grouped in sections of functions/stages of profiling. This is to simplify navigation.
- You can now generate and export PDF, CSV, Excel files/reports from key list pages.
- Updated standard reports for ease of use.
- Set automatic low credit reminder limits.
Client level Publishing control
A new option has been added in the advanced account, which allows you to override the publishing settings at client level. The settings include Auto Publish, Auto Sent to Agent, Auto send to Candidate, you can also specify different values to use for Client Trade name, Client Tag line and client Email footer. If any of these values are specified at client level, they will override the default Company level publishing settings. This means that profile publishing can be different from the default company settings and also other client settings too.
Redirect candidates/delegates to your website
- URL after completing questionnaire – You can redirect candidates/delegates to your website after completing the questionnaire
- You must Add link for your companies Terms and conditions when candidates accept T&C before completing the questionnaire (GDPR). Color persona does not share your candidates data to third parities. You are responsible for sharing candidates data and therefore a link to your terms pages will assure candidates are aware of data safety & requirements by you.
Resource area for Training materials
We have added a resource page, accessible from the landing page. This page will list document resources for you to download, modify and use. There are Color Persona branded files as well as non-branded in Word, Excel, PDF, PNG, PPT and Zip formats. The contents include Graphics, Logos, Flip-chart material, Floor-mat polar chart etc.
Re-sell profiles via your Advanced account – Associates
A New feature has been added to enable you to register Colleagues who want to buy profile reports from you. Once you send them a registration link from your account, and they register, the associate will be assigned to you and NOT be able to buy credits from their account. They will need to approach you and buy credits from you. You in turn buy the credits from Color Persona, and transfer it to the associates account. Then invoice the associate as your agreed pricing for profiles.
** The associate will have their own account and customization abilities but will have NO access to pricing information or buy credits.
Candidate for testing
You can define a candidate for repeat publishing a profile PDF without a limit. This feature enables you to repeatedly test a profile configuration and fonts, logos, and taglines etc. The credits will not be deducted and the publishing count will not be incremented. Unlimited publishing for one designated candidate.
Replace Color Persona text branding
You can further customise your profile reports by removing ‘Color Persona’ text from the profile report and use your own. e.g. instead of Color Persona Model, you can change it Sales Academy Model – through out the report.