Your use of this Site
Color Persona provides you access to the https://www.colorpersona.com and other Color Persona group sites (the “Site”) in order to help you at every stage of the profiling and personal development process and offer you the tools and services for your needs.
You will not use the Site for, or to encourage, any unlawful purpose; nor post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself nor will you post or transmit on the Site any libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You confirm that you will not post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interfere or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it. You will not use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise, damage the operation of this Site. You further confirm that you will not take any action that affects Color Persona’s reputation, operational ability or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others.
Links to or from other Sites
As a convenience to users, this Site may contain links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites. Color Persona should not be taken as having reviewed or approved such sites or their contents, nor does it warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. The use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may do so provided links are to the home page only of the Site and provided we are notified in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and passwords
When you register with this site or sign on when you visit the Site, you will need to use a username and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
Intellectual property rights © Copyright Color Persona 2013
Color Persona and Color Persona Asia are trademarks of Redfire LLP. All rights are reserved.
You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed without authorisation. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of this Site
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained on this Site is given in good faith and Color Persona uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Color Persona gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
No liability is accepted by Color Persona for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Site. Color Persona shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for (a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption of data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Site.
You agree fully to indemnify Color Persona and keep Color Persona fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Site.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Your use of the Site and downloads from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this website.
https://www.colorpersona.com is the Personality profiling website for Color Persona.
In the case of any query regarding the information on this website, please contact us.
As part of our compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, Color Persona in Singapore requests you read the following information regarding how we collect your personal data and how we maintain, use, store and disclose your personal information in connection with profiling data collected. Basic information is collected so that the profile reports can be generated:
- You complete a one-off our registration form to create an account.
- You or Candidates complete profile questionnaire/s details to facilities the profile reports to be generated.
- We do not share personal information or profile results to third parties without your prior consent
- We receive any complaint or other information from or about you in the workplace
- You provide us with any additional information about yourself
Your personal information may be used in connection with:
- Legal matters arising and requested by the courts to provide such information
- Our direct marketing to you.
- Our management and resolution of any complaint, inquiry or investigation in which you are involved
- Any insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Color Persona support staff.
- Our insurers
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information
Changes to our Privacy Notice:
Contact details for Privacy Officer can be found HERE.
Your privacy is important to Color Persona
Your privacy is important to us. This statement outlines Color Persona policy on how we collect personal information and how we maintain, use, store and disclose the personal information we hold and reflects our commitment to you. It applies to all operations within Color Persona Singapore, including visitors to our website.
It is the policy of Color Persona to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. Color Persona are bound by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
We are committed to being open and transparent about how we manage personal information.
Types of personal information held by Color Persona and when and how it is collected
Personal information means information or an opinion about you. It includes information regarding your contact details, profile results, profile reports, and other information obtained or received by us in connection with your profiling reports.
We may collect personal information about you when:
- You complete our registration forms or provide any other information in connection with online account
- We calculate your profile results and consequently in generating your reports.
- Your payment details such as bank accounts, credit card details are NOT stored in our system, this is to ensure further security.
- We receive any complaint or other information from or about you in regards to the Color Persona system
- We receive any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you were involved
- You provide us with any additional information about you
General information collected from visitors to our website
We gather information about all our website users collectively, such as what areas users visit more frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually create a better overall website experience for you.
Your personal information collected on the Color Persona website
In some instances, we may need specific information about you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number etc. We will collect this information if you register for an account or sign up for a service via our website.
Purposes for which we collect, use and disclose personal information
Your personal information may be collected, used and disclosed in connection with:
- Production of profiling results
- Production of profile reports and charts specific to you as an individual.
- Your results are NOT shared with other candidates without your consent
- Where an Business Partner is (registered user) is creating a profile report for a number of his candidates, he/she will have access to information pertaining to his candidates.
- Where an Business Partner is (registered user) intends to generate profiles and reports for a number of candidates, he/she must ensure the candidates have given consent.
- Any insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal information
- Undertaking criminal background checks
- For research, development, business systems and infrastructure testing, and other business purposes to assist us in providing our services to you
We may disclose your personal information (including to trusted third parties) for the purposes for which it is primarily collected, used or held or for a related secondary purpose. Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Color Persona (Color Persona) employees and support staff. Referees
- Our insurers
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to the Color Persona’s website.
Management of personal information
At Color Persona, we train our staff to respect the confidentiality of customer information and the privacy of individuals. Color Persona regards breaches of your privacy very seriously and any breach will result in disciplinary action being taken, dependent upon severity. Color Persona has appointed a Privacy Officer to ensure that our management of personal information is in accordance with this policy and the Personal Data Protection Act.
How do we store and protect personal information?
Safeguarding the privacy of your information is important to us, whether you interact with us personally, by phone, mail, over the internet or another electronic medium. We hold personal information in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may need to maintain records for a significant period of time. However, when we consider information is no longer needed, we will remove any details that will identify you or we will securely destroy the records.
How do we keep personal information accurate and up-to-date?
Color Persona take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the personal information it holds and discloses is accurate, up-to-date and complete. We recognise that information changes frequently with changes of address and other personal circumstances. We generally recommend that the registered users update their account information as well as their candidate information such as names and email addresses as and when required via online access.
Enquiries & Complaints
You can make enquiries, requests to access/delete or correct your information, or complain about alleged breaches of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com
We aim to acknowledge receipt of all complaints within 10 working days and aim to resolve all complaints within 30 working days. This may not be possible in all circumstances depending on the contents of the complaint. In this situation, we will respond to your complaint in a reasonable time. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Subject to some exceptions you can gain access to the personal information that we hold about you. To make a request to access your personal information, you will need to send a written letter of request and authorisation for the release of such information. Ensure you specify the information you require. There is usually an administration charge applied for such requests. Alternatively, you may log in to your account and access the same information.
Correction of data held in our system the joint responsibility of the Business Partner and the candidates concerned, It is up to the Business Partner to ensure that the information of his candidates are up to date, and in turn, it is the responsibility of the Candidate to ensure that their Business Partner is informed of such changes of information. The ultimate responsibility for updating information in our system is the Business Partner.
Color Persona have several areas on our website where you can submit feedback, under the ‘Contact Us’ section. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of Color Persona. We may use this feedback, such as success stories or responses to surveys, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
The summary below highlights our Data handling process (these are covered in detail in our Terms & conditions and disclaimers). The terms and conditions tab covers in detail the PDA Singapore (Personal Data Protection) act 2012 and also covers the general requirements of the GDPR regulations. The key areas relating to GDPR have been highlighted below. Color Persona is GDPR compliant.
Our business summary
Color Persona provides an online personality profile tools. Business Partner is required to register an account on our portal, and subsequently, the Business Partner will send out questionnaire links to his candidates. The candidate will then complete the questionnaire and information is collected pertaining to the responses in different behavioural situations using a rating system between 1 to 10. The data is processed and stored in the database as numbers and scores and average values. The information is collected on behalf of the Business Partner, who owns the candidate’s information collected, and responsible for the same.
** It is important to note that we strongly recommended that the registered Business Partner is GDPR compliant. Color Persona cannot enforce Business Partners to be GDPR compliant.
Although GDPR refers to Personal data protection regarding data being held or collected outside of the E.U, Color Persona (part of REDFIRE LLP), registered and operating from Singapore, we provide profiling services internationally. We collect two types of information from Entities:
- Business Partner / User registration details necessary when a user registers an account with us use our back-office system. The information includes:
- Name, business email, Business contact number and address
- Invoices generated for your purchases data such as the name, amount and total credits purchased.
- We DO NOT collect payment information such as credit card or payment account details. Payment transactions are carried out on the Payment gateway portal such as PAYPAL.
- The Generated reports can be deleted when requested by the Business Partner, or deleted by the Business Partner from their account, so that that Profile reports & data is removed from the Color Persona system.
- Candidate information is collected when the candidates complete a questionnaire and the subsequently amalgamated scores are calculated once to generate a PDF report which is emailed to the Business Partner and/or the Candidate. The candidates explicitly consent to Color Persona and the Business Partner for collecting and using the information in the process of generating the profile reports. The information collected is Name, Gender, Country and email address. This information is used in the generation of the PDF profile report.
Relationship and data ownership & Providing Entities data.
Color Persona is the processor of the collected data from the candidate and Business Partner, and stores and maintains the back-office system that enables Business Partner/users to process the data for the candidates. Color Persona is responsible for the safe storage of the Business Partner and candidate’s information.
The Business Partner User is the Owner (Entity 1) of the candidate information and consequently responsible for providing the information for their candidates in the system if requested by the candidate. If the candidate wants their data to be deleted from the system, then the candidate must tender a request to the Business Partner, who in turn must request the deletion, in writing to Color Persona. This is because the Data is owned by the Business Partner and the Candidate must also give authorisation for the deletion of the data, and the Business Partner must be aware of this request from the candidate. In brief, both parties must be aware and agree to the data deletion request. For the Personify feature, the Business Partner must get agreement from the candidates, if he/she intends to share the Candidates Name and communication preferences with other team members when processing team profiles and disseminating team profiles to team members.
* Note, the Business Partner is responsible for the information shared with other team members, the candidates’ employers or any other 3rd parties. It is recommended that Business Partner be fully GDPR compliant.
Business Partner back-office account deletion:
The Business Partner can deactivate his/her account so that it can be activated later, OR the Business Partner can request the deletion of ALL data pertaining to the Business Partner back-office account from the system. The request must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Candidates (Entity 2) information held in the system is ultimately owned by the Business Partner user. The Candidate must request in writing to the Business Partner for access to their data held about him/her. The Business Partner back-office user can delete the Candidates data from their back-office account. The Business Partner can also request the deletion of data for the candidate to Color Persona. Although the deletion of the data is the responsibility of the Business Partner back-office User account.
- Color Persona DOES NOT share Business Partner or candidate information held in the database to third parties.
- Color Persona will Delete information held on our system for an Business Partner back-office account, the request must be in writing to email@example.com.
- The Business Partner has Full access to his/her own as well as the candidate’s data.
- The Business Partner can delete candidate data from the system when requested by the candidate or when the Business Partner has finished using the candidate data within 3 months.
- If information is requested by the candidate, the Business Partner can provide the same from their back-office account, without involving Color Persona.
- The Business Partner is responsible for sharing candidate’s information to 3rd parties. The Business Partner must get authorisation from the candidate before sharing information with 3rd parties
What are ‘Cookies’?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember things that a website browser has done there in the past, for example, clicking on particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site in the past.
In general, we use the following types of cookie:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and analyse user statistics in order to ensure the website is at optimum performance.
Functionality Cookies: These are used to improve the functional performance of the website and make it easier for you to use. For example, they are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to the website.
By continuing to use our website without choosing to delete/block cookies, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
You can manage cookies by activating the setting ‘on’ your internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please refer to the instructions or the online help files available via your relevant browser if you wish to manage cookies in this way. Alternatively, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for further information. To manage cookies relating to targeted advertising activities, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Changes to this Cookies policy
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may change how we use and place cookies. Accordingly, we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies and practices.
How to contact us regarding Cookies
Registered Business Partner back-office (user) Disclaimer
Profile Reports Content Disclaimer
All rights reserved by Color Persona. No part of the report can be reproduced or transmitted to third parties in any form, without prior agreement by the Business Partner and the Candidate.
The information contained within Profile reports created by Color Persona has been carefully compiled based on the answers given the by the candidate during the Questionnaire completion stage. The content is unique and tailored to the individuals with corresponding general statements and coloured charts, in relation to the answers given by the candidate. We stress that Color Persona or the publishers cannot be held responsible for any decisions arising from the use of the contents of the reports, nor any inferences or interpretations arising therefrom.